[sword-devel] spelling mistakes in the rst translation

J H Stovall pythondrs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 21:16:04 MST 2006

The version with corrected spelling would certainly be a blessing
  to me.  I am not a native speaker.

Andrei <t0russ at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi, I noticed there are a lot of spelling mistakes in the russian
synodal translation, at least 1 in every chapter, sometimes more.
If you need, I can send an rst bible without the spelling mistakes
(or at least an order of magnitude less), or if you have one, please
update it.