[sword-devel] phrasal concordance

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jun 23 15:06:10 MST 2006

Jeremy,
	It would be interested to write a text analysis program that followed
some algol like:

search("in the"), results?  store write an entry: ["in the" : result
verses] and add a word
search("in the beginning")....

if no results, drop one word at the front, search ("the beginning") and
continue adding words and writing entries until no results.

Not sure if this would be the best way to produce such research, but it
would be neat to see such.  Maybe a first pass which scores every word
by the total number of times used.  Then you could score phrases higher
by number of words and words less frequent.

It sounds like it might produce interesting research data.

	-Troy.