[sword-devel] SWORDWeb i18n

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 22:04:40 MST 2006

Troy,
I updated my sword source from svn and rebuild the
orbitcpp failed with the following error, Any idea?
Thanks
Yiguang
swordorb-impl.cpp:

 sword::ListKey result;

        if ((scope) && (strlen(scope)) > 0) {
                lscope = parser.ParseVerseList(scope,
parser, true);
                result = delegate->Search(istr, stype,
flags, &lscope);
        }
        else    result = delegate->Search(istr, stype,
flags);

        SearchHitList *retVal = new SearchHitList;
        int count = 0;
        for (result = sword::TOP; !result.Error();
result++) count++;
        retVal->length(count);
        int i = 0;

        // if we're sorted by score, let's re-sort by
verse, because Java can always re-sort by score
        result = sword::TOP;
        if ((count) &&
(long)result.getElement()->userData)
                result.sort(); //line 181

[root at rock orbitcpp]$ make
g++ `pkg-config --cflags sword` -g -O0 -I.
-I/usr/include/orbitcpp-2.0/
-I/usr/local/include/orbitcpp-2.0/ `orbit2-config
--cflags` -c swordorb-impl.cpp
swordorb-impl.cpp: In member function `virtual
swordorb::SearchHitList*
swordorb::SWModule_impl::search(const char*,
swordorb::SearchType, CORBA::Long, const char*)':
swordorb-impl.cpp:181: error: 'class sword::ListKey'
has no member named 'sort'
make: *** [swordorb-impl.o] Error 1