[sword-devel] Recruiting Page: Help Wanted

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 5 16:35:21 MST 2006

For all who are eagerly looking for a place to get involved here at
CrossWire.  We've spent some time developing a recruiting page on the
wiki.  It's not pretty, but it lists some of the currently hot areas
where we could really use your help.

http://crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/Current_events

It's not meant as a place for a general active project post, e.g. you'll
not see something like "BibleCS - Always looking for volunteers".
Rather, this is a place for current activities where CrossWire is
helping out external organizations, or where an ongoing project has a
certain task pressing where they could use volunteers to help.

It's also just a good place for us to stay in communication so we know
what is hot and in the works here at CrossWire.