[sword-devel] From a hungarian

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 09:20:03 MST 2006

It seems to me, having looked at making changes to the website last
summer, that a total rewrite might be a little bit intense... but not
out of the question.  Since the site is done in JSP, it would be
possible to provide an alternate language for all of the content
within the JSP structure, and just have a value passed along on the
URL line to indicate the language to display.  That shouldn't be
terribly difficult, but doing it properly so that various i18n (is
that the right name?) packages could essentially be created would take
some re-thought and re-work.

--Greg