[sword-devel] Verses in WLC hebrew and other languages modules

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 10:29:37 MST 2006

Jónatas Ferreira wrote:
> Hi DM,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I'll look for it on the list. I'm sorry to
> ask this again but I'm relatively new to the list myself.
Jónatas,
No problem. Please keep asking questions you want answers to. When I am
new to a list, I often read the prior posts, sometimes going back for a
while. (I'm the kind of guy who reads a manual from cover to cover
before trying a new gizmo:-)

But it is always good etiquette to search the archives to see if a new
topic has been discussed. Then your questions can be framed in that context.

DM