[sword-devel] NET bible

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 4 00:52:29 MST 2006

Hi Troy ...........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Barry,
> 	Also wanted to comment on the recent stuff about popups not showing
> Hebrew... Not sure what problem there may be.  Our popups should support
> full Unicode display, so would think the problem is the font.
Unless I've misunderstood something, I don't seem to be able to get the
font to do anything different in the popup window.  Have you tried NET
on BibleCS?  I'm going to be away in Ireland until Wednesday next week,
but I'll try anything you suggest and amend the instructions accordingly
before release if I've messed up with this one.  The popups on mine show
the Greek just fine, so obviously it is handling Unicode, but the Hebrew
is just rendered as spaces.  The popups in BibleTime and GnomeSword
render the Hebrew OK so we know the problem is not in the module.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com