[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.8rc5

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 3 21:38:43 MST 2006

Adrian,
    I had a look at the code.  LastLDKey wasn't doing UTF8 conversion on
the read back in, but it was converting on the way out.  I've fixed this.

    I also checked Lookup and Search history and it seems to be doing
conversion correctly.  Not sure if we added that recently, but give it a
try for me and let us know if you still have problems.

    Also added a quick check to not change the search type if you're
using the same module.

    Thanks again to all who tested rc4.

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/BibleCS-1.5.8rc5.zip

    -Troy.