[sword-devel] official version of Borland C++ Builder

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 2 07:53:47 MST 2006

Paul,
    I started to make some changes for you.  First, I forced AnsiString
for the ambiguity error:

SWBuf origText  = Trim(AnsiString(clickText.c_str())).c_str();

    Then I came to the second error and see this line:

ListKey tmpVerseList =
DefaultVSKey->ParseVerseList(WideStringToUTF8(freeHandLookup->Text).c_str(),
*DefaultVSKey);

The error does not make any sense.  c_str() is being called on the
return value from WideStringToUTF8 which is an AnsiString, not a
WideString, so I'm not sure what is wrong with your compile.  Could it
be that you do not have the latest code?  Or maybe that you made changes?

    Hope we can get things working for you,

          -Troy.