[sword-devel] official version of Borland C++ Builder

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 1 20:45:56 MST 2006

Chris,
	I'm still using BCB5.  BCB6 should still work fine, though the projects
might be slightly out of date.  I don't believe Borland has a personal
edition of BDS2006 on their site yet.  It's fairly new.  I have the
utilities compiling with it, but haven't had time to get BibleCS working
with it yet.  I think the Unicode GUI package we use wasn't compiling
cleanly.  I probably need to grab an updated version.

	-Troy.