[sword-devel] SWORDWEB Footnote / Cross-ref support
John.Caro.std at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 22:35:12 MST 2006
I really like the direction you are going with crosslinking different
resources. It didn't seem to work in the versions besides ASB. Also I
didn't see any morphologiical references, but frankly I didn't know what I
was looking for.
I am also wondering if there is a prettier way to format the document or
perform the notification. You seem to get pretty good performance.
I am new to this list, but I have been listening in for awhile. I am still
trying to make sense of all the Sword API jargon and bible software
concepts. So I am just bubbling over with questions.
1. Is there a glossary of terms?
2. Are the words cross referenced is it only with the asb version?
3. Is the crosslinking native to the API, the bible document or something
you came up with?
4. Is there a Use Case Document connected with Crosswire or Sword?
5. Is all the functionality in the Sword API?
6. Can this be done in ASP.net as well?
7. Wouldn't this list would be more productive in a forum environment?
15047 Silver Leaf Ct.
Montclair, Va 22025
----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org>
To: <sword-devel at crosswire.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:11 AM
Subject: [sword-devel] SWORDWEB Footnote / Cross-ref support
>A first attempt at footnote / crossref support is available for testing at:
> Notice 2 new tools on the right: Show [Footnotes | Cross-references]
> Your feedback is appreciated.
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
More information about the sword-devel