[sword-devel] SFM2OSIS and OSIS XSL style sheets for PDF conversion

vkaehne at doctors.org.uk vkaehne at doctors.org.uk
Mon Jan 23 14:58:05 MST 2006

I just received the newest version of both above mentioned utilities from snowfall-software!

The style sheets are distributable with a kind of modified GPL-derrived license, restricting them to use with Bibles in non-commercial projects , but modifiable and redistributable- so that would fit for us ok, while the SFM2OSIS utility appears to have individual licenses for its various subparts - I will dig into it and if ok , I can post it for download.

More to follow.

Peter