[sword-devel] Comparing Verses

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 17 23:17:12 MST 2006

	I actually developed a quiz feature for use in my own BibleMemorizer, using
an algorithm that does just this.  It's a fairly simple algorithm I developed
myself (wdiff is probably better), but it worked reasonably well with the
test cases I gave it.  See the "correctText" function in the attached file.
	For my full source code,

	Permission is hereby granted to distribute the code in the attached file
under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later, so you don't have to
include the MIT notice.

-Jeremy Erickson