[sword-devel] Turkish module

vkaehne at doctors.org.uk vkaehne at doctors.org.uk
Sun Jan 15 05:18:21 MST 2006

According to ccim (http://www.ccim.org/bible/dcb.html) the module belongs to

The Translation Trust
107 Stanstead Road London
SE23 1HH
United Kingdom.

Tel: 44 181 699 0967
Fax: 44 181 291 6764
100127.3375 at compuserve.com

These contact details appear to be very much out of date and the website has little information.

These people are happy though to have the module distributed for personal study from ccim's website and seem to be more than happy to negotiate with others too.

Incidentally the "missing" verses are on purpose merged - which is fair enough. We simply need to find a better way of coding these I suppose.

National Patient Safety Agency - supporting Doctors.net.uk members in safe practice.