[sword-devel] Tischendorf

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 8 22:57:41 MST 2006

The purpose of the "Strong:" part is to encode the Beta coded
transliteration of the word as it appears in Strong's Dictionary. (And
"ANLEX:" is the version appearing in the Analytical Greek Lexicon or
something like that.)

Should I do "betacode:" for the xlit values? Is that going to work in
swordweb to have two different xlit values with the same workID? And
does that make the two values less useful since it is no longer clear
what their distinction is? Or should we simply drop one of the two
transliterations as redundant?

--Chris