[sword-devel] To-dos

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 20:55:52 MST 2006

Hey Troy,

    I might be able to work on the BibleCS Installer. I have just put
together one for JSword/BibleDesktop. From earlier e-mails it looks like
thing are pretty much done. I would like to know what the remaining
issues to be solved for the installation (i.e. What is the wish list and
the must haves and what has been done so far.) I think that it would be
good to satisfy all the must haves and as many of the wishes, but focus
on getting the installer done.

    Also, I am curious to know what remains to be done with the NASB
lexicon?

In His Service,
    DM