[sword-devel] Help wanted: Unlocking a module in MacSword

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Feb 27 14:07:15 MST 2006

Hi,

I need some help by a MacSword user :)

We're about to release a German locked module soon. Since it should be made
available in Mac OS X, as well, we need a way to unlock a module in a simple
way.

Is there a MacSword user who's willing to post a short step by step tutorial
how to unlock a Sword module in Mac OS X to me?
Basically it is to enter the unlock code after CipherKey= in a module's config
file.
The steps will be put on the page of the module so all users know how to
unlock a module for Win, Mac and Linux.

Help is appreciated,
Joachim
--