[sword-devel] Question

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Fri Feb 24 11:44:08 MST 2006

Hi,
don't handle the markup filters on your own.

Have a look at SWMgr, it offers a constructor to specify the markup. So you
can do something like:

SWMgr *myMgr = new SWMgr(0, 0, false, new MarkupFilterMgr(FMT_RTF));

Other values are HTML, HTMLHREF

There are several more constructors variants which allow to specify the
encoding, too.

> The text I get is not a valid RTF text. For example, when trying to display
> the JFB commentary:
>
> 1. In the beginningâ€"a period of remote and unknown antiquity, hid in the
> depths of eternal ages; and so the phrase is used in <a href="">Pr
> 8:22,23</a>. Godâ€"the name of the Supreme Being, signifying in Hebrew,
> "Strong," "Mighty." It is expressive of omnipotent power; and by its
>
> As you can see, the RTF contains <href> tags and other invalid characters.

I don't know about the RTF filters. I guess this might be a hack to allow
cross references. I suggest to use HTML or HTMLHREF if possible.

Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info