[sword-devel] volunteering for the sword reader (pocket-pc)

Jeff Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:25:27 MST 2006

Thanks for the info!  Works very nicely.

Another question, if I may: BibleDesktop is correctly reading the
Thompson's Chain Reference module, but it gives only the headers, and
not the scripture references that accompany those headers.  Is there
something I should be turning on in the preferences area?

Thanks again!