[sword-devel] GRAPHICS help / CSS help / TRANSLATION help / JSP help

John.Caro.std John.Caro.std at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 11:30:15 MST 2006

Troy,
I really like what you are trying to do.  Hovever, this UI Strategy of
popping up reference windows works just ok on biblija.net, as it uses only 2
references and has much smaller font.
However you have a lot more references with the possibility of more in the
future.
In my opinion this approach makes this confusing if not also buggy.
Would you consider an alternate UI strategy?

John Caro
15047 Silver Leaf Ct.
Montclair, Va 22025