[sword-devel] NET bible test modules .....

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 18 09:14:41 MST 2006

Hi there .........

Can someone who knows the intricacies of Windows Install Manager help
me.  I have created a tester's download site to work with Install
manager at ftp.bible.org/sword and placed the modules for testing on
it.  I have tried to create the mods.d.tar.gz which Install Manager
needs, but so far I haven't managed to make one that Install Manager can
see.  Can someone take a look at the one I've placed there and tell me
what I've done wrong.  I created the last one using msys under Windows.
If I copy the one from the Sword ftp site up onto the bible.org site
Install Manager can see that one OK so I know its my version that is at
fault.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).