[sword-devel] Personal Commentary not working with ModDrv=RawFiles?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 17 11:33:58 MST 2006

What are you trying to do? The following worked for me (1.5.8 rc):

Switch to Personal
Right click in Personal window, click Edit Entry
Type into window
Close window
Answer "Yes" to "Save Changes?" dialogue

The text appears in the commentary window. You can change the verse, add
other entries, restart, etc. and it still appears where you put it.

imp2vs isn't involved in the Personal module/RawFiles driver.

--Chris