[sword-devel] KJV2006 Project

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 11:07:02 MST 2006

David Blue (Mailing List Addy) wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 February 2006 07:50, DM Smith wrote:
>
>> The KJV Bible is the most downloaded Sword module at CrossWire.
>> It is often the first impression that people get when looking at all the
>> different Sword front-ends.
>>
>> There are some problems with the KJV that have been reported and need to
>> be fixed.
>>
>> Anyone else interested in working on upgrading the KJV2003?
>>

> I would as well, I'd like to see the OT re-tagged, at least with morphology
> that we have a module to support however I don't know a lick of hebrew (or
> greek for that matter)

Love to have your help.

I don't think that knowledge of Hebrew or Greek is necessary for most of
the changes.

There are no Hebrew Morphology modules available, at this time.
The old testament does have Thayer morphology codes in it.
Are you thinking of something more or something else, or fixing what is
present?
If more or else what morphology codes would you propose?