[sword-devel] SWIG Bindings

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:42:06 MST 2006

Working under mono/gcc would be a good goal for XP (as in cross-platform,
not as in WinXP) programs.  However, since the goal of Mono (I think) is to
be compatible with C# and not vice-versa, if you don't have Mono support you
might not be too bad off, since Mono might come around closer to C#/.NET
compatibility.

--Greg