[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Sat Feb 4 22:54:12 MST 2006

Greg Hellings wrote:
> Personally I hate it when there is no option to *not* create Start
> Menu/Quick Start/Desktop shortcuts.  For each of those steps it would
> be nice to have a check box or some other item that allows me to say
> "Do Not Create Shortcut."  Just my preference, really.

Here is a link to YAPI (yet another prototype installer) for LcdBible that
has, among other things, a checkbox for whether you want a desktop icon. My
impression is that several LcdBible installer approaches might be applicable
to the BibleCS installer ....

http://lcdbible.sourceforge.net/misc/LcdBibleStarterKitSetup_beta_060204.exe

Caveats:
* Some registry and uninstaller issues unresolved

* some experimental testing taking place with MiniTutorial.vs being handled
as a module

* Reinstall has a residual glitch .... should have fixed by next prototype