[sword-devel] What about sword for WinCE

Wes Allen revwez at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:09:46 MST 2006

Yah, I noticed that on the screen-shot about 2 seconds after I e-mailed you.
I had Linux on an older iPAQ and I really enjoyed it (being able to ssh into
your handheld is just a joy) - but back when I had it installed it handled
external cards really badly so I switched back.  Probably won't switch back
again, tough I did like opie as an environment to work for the most part
(mp3 playback stunk though, kept skipping).

Wes