[sword-devel] DisplayLevel module.conf

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 29 16:49:27 MST 2006

would anyone like to claim responsibility for adding DisplayLevel=2 to a
number of module .conf files?

finney.conf
geraugustinus.conf
heretics.conf
instututes.conf
neenormal.conf
orthodoxy.conf
pilgrim.conf
practice.conf

I seriously doubt most of these modules should be displayed on this
level, and it has really screwed up swordweb when trying to view these
things.

I think we need to add the .conf files to SVN so we can at least be
notified on the sword-svn list when these changes take place.

There are also a number of copyright contact info changes added which
I'm not sure we had consensus to make standard.

Anyone want to fess up?  I won't ostracize you, but I will suggest that
you inform people on sword-devel before changing the way all of these
modules display in everyone's application.

	-Troy.