[sword-devel] Fwd: [Linux4christians] Prayer Request/Bible Time Question

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:36:50 MST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Rose
Date: 13-Dec-2006 03:03
Subject: [Linux4christians] Prayer Request/Bible Time Question

Alright, please forgive me for double listing this, as I know several
of us are subscribed to both listservs. Any rate, I am asking for
prayer as I have enrolled for a class at Covenant Bible Seminary here
in Lakewood Washington. I would like ask for prayer that I would do
well in school and also that I can use this as a chance to seek God's
as to whether or not I am being called towards a pastoralship.

In a similiar vien, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to create
modules for BibleTime. I ask as I would love to have the "Theologia
Germanica" as a commentary module on BibleTime. Also, I have had so
many problems with the "Gothic/Wuliffa Bible" with regards to fonts
that I simply had to remove it. Is there any way that module can be
fixed to that the text can actually be displayed? Thank you all.