[sword-devel] Getting text without tags

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 1 16:42:12 MST 2006

Jari,
  You shouldn't have to add any filters yourself for such an easy task.  You
should merely be able to:

SWMgr library;
SWModule *book = library.getModule("KJV");
book.setKey("jn.3.13");
cout << book.StripText();

There are a number of options which you may or may not want to show up in
your text, like footnotes, strongs number, etc.  These can be turned on and
off with something like:

library.setGlobalOption("Strong's Numbers", "Off");

Hope this helps.
  -Troy.