[sword-devel] Getting text without tags

Jari Strand strand_jari at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:55:11 MST 2006

Hello,
I have been trying to figure how to print just plain text in the console
window. I have tried calling the RenderText() from SWModule among other
methods but they all seem to give the string with the tags. The only change
I have been able to make to the output format has been making it to use HTML
tags by using MarkupFilterMgr class as argument for the SWModule (with
approriate enum).

So I don't know how to print verses from Bible without the tags?

May God bless you for making this library.

PS. Are there any generated class reference documentation available?

In Christ,
Jari.