[sword-devel] image support and UI selection (Re: JSword and development progress)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 04:57:57 MST 2006

Karl,
	I think you have mentioned a couple of good ideas here:
a) Display in a separate window.
b) scale the image.

That got me thinking and I think of a couple more:
c) optional images
d) place holders for images.
	Perhaps these go together as the caption should be handled as part
of the state.
e) images can be expanded/shrunk inline at user request

DM