[sword-devel] JSword and development progress

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 28 01:05:13 MST 2006

Hi Chris ..........

Chris Little wrote:
> By maps, I presume you mean images, and images have been supported in
> Sword for years.
Thanks for that.  I hadn't realised it actually was implemented in the
front ends.  I knew there was provision somewhere in the engine but
thought that was as far as it had been taken.  I'll have to check that
out so we can make use of it in a later release of NET.  Which bit of
code will point me in the right direction to understand how to use
images in a module?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).