[sword-devel] BibleCS rcF3 and TRANSLATORS

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Aug 23 00:27:15 MST 2006

OK, let's try this one more time! :)

The note popout feature now uses the same display preferences as the
module it is from.
Verse headers are now parsed correctly for tags, so e.g., Strong's
numbers can now appear in canonical Psalm headings.
InstallManager has also been updated.

I hope both of these binaries will be used for the final release
(actually, we'll need to bump the sword lib up to 1.5.9 so Install
Manager will allow install of the modules which require a minimum sword
version of 1.5.9.

(I realize there was never a rcF2 of InstallManager.  Just wanted to
keep the numbers in sync)

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/BibleCS-1.5.8rcF3.zip
http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/InstallManager-1.5.8rcF3.zip

Still could use translators.

Eeli, thanks for your offer to help.  You don't actually need Sword for
Windows to do the translation, but it might help for testing.  If you
have any updates, let me know:

https://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/trunk/stage/uilocales.d/

    -Troy.