[sword-devel] NetSword -- Take 2

veritosproject at gmail.com veritosproject at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 20:09:02 MST 2006

I started to implement NetSword from scratch again, but this time I'm
using the real Sword library instead of JSword.  Based on the
limitations of C#, I'm taking quite a few liberties with the code
(using properties instead of get* and set* functions, removing unused
stuff, no operator overloading for operator=, etc.), but it's coming
along.  I've got about 5 classes converted so far, and I hope to get
about 5-10 a day.  I should have enough to write a small reader in
about a month.