[sword-devel] FUTURE DIRECTION

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 14 10:33:57 MST 2006

The following email was solicited by one of our longstanding
contributors of work here at CrossWire, and, despite the brief personal
comments at the beginning, ought to be useful and interesting to
everyone seeking to serve here together.

As stated at the beginning, it is a very good thing to periodically
evaluate our direction and vision in service for our Lord-- both
short-term specifics, and long term purpose.

I have been excited to hear in personal and public email and in irc chat
in #sword on freenode.net (shameless encouragement to join, if you're
not a regular) that God has placed similar desires and vision in people
who desire to share in ministry together.  It is a wonderful thing to
see our God bring people together in common vision and likeminded
service for His Kingdom.

	-Troy A. Griffitts.