[sword-devel] HTML Designers / Papyri Database

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 04:55:25 MST 2006

In a message dated 8/11/2006 7:43:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scribe at crosswire.org writes:

Thanks  for the IE7 recommendation DM.  Does anyone have IE7 who can try
the  page and let us know if it works?  The problem I'm seeing on
IE-whatever-came-on-my-system-here, is that when zooming in and out, the
region boxes get all misplaces and mis-sized.  And it flashes like  crazy
too, which is just annoying.

Hi,

I'm jumping in in the middle here.  I do have IE-7 (beta 2), but  where's the
page that needs trying?

(I haven't upped to beta 3 yet.)

Peace,

David