[sword-devel] LiveSword

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:35:51 MST 2006

Have you thought about using Torrents to try to distribute your ISO
image?  I know I would volunteer to seed something like that quite a
lot since I can't devote my connection for my personal server
completely towards hosting an ISO.

The project looks like a great idea!  I hope you continue to build it
and fufill the goals you have set for it.

David Overcash