[sword-devel] LiveSword

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:35:51 MST 2006

Kyle,
Have you thought about using Torrents to try to distribute your ISO
image?  I know I would volunteer to seed something like that quite a
lot since I can't devote my connection for my personal server
completely towards hosting an ISO.

The project looks like a great idea!  I hope you continue to build it
and fufill the goals you have set for it.

Cheers,
David Overcash

On 8/9/06, Kyle Harris <digibee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> First, thanks for accepting me to your maillist and development team.
>
> My professional background is in embedded linux development.
>
> I've been working on a project I call LiveSword. It is basically a
> live cd that boots directly into GnomeSword with access to all the
> sword modules contained in the sword.iso image. I've given a few
> copies away at my church. I'm trying to get permission to set up a PC
> or two at the local prison. I hope to find other areas where it may be
> useful.
>
> There is a webpage with some info at:
>
> http://www.digibee.com/livesword
>
> I'm still looking for a server to host the iso image, if anyone knows of one.
>
> I have a couple of questions that I'll send in a separate email.
>
> Thanks, Kyle.

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat
ICQ: 40145621