[sword-devel] KJV 2006 5th beta

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 05:11:10 MST 2006

Terry T Biggs wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 20:44 -0400, DM Smith wrote:
>
>> Terry T Biggs wrote:
>>
>>> Looks really good.
>>>
>>> Patched osishtmlhref.cpp to display the small caps.
>>>

>> Super! Do you know if the other filters need to be modified to show all
>> upper case or small caps?
>> (I had to change JSword to show all uppercase, since it could not do
>> small-caps)
>>

> I did the same for the osishtmlhref filter and then set the font size to
> '-1' except for the first character.  Looks good in gnomesword.

Do you handle the following cases? The lower case letters should be -1
after upcasing.
See Jer 23.9 for a multi-word divine name: "The Lord is our
Righteousness" (This is from Jehovah-tsidkenu)
See Dan 5.25 and Acts 17.23 for typical inscriptions. "Mene, Mene,
Tekel, Uparshim" and "To an Unknown God"
See Zech 14.20 for an inscription containing a divine name. "Holiness
unto the Lord"