[sword-devel] KJV has some VERY looooong verses

Aaron Marten arm at marten.us
Fri Sep 23 19:01:35 MST 2005

I noticed many problems with this module as well (especially many verses
with completely invalid/unparsable XML tags, e.g. <note/>Some text</note>).

Are there any plans to fix this module? How would one go about doing that?
After downloading and running BibleDesktop/JSword for the first time, it
leaves a bad taste in the user's mouth seeing apparently random text
floating around in God's Word. I would be happy to help assist in cleaning
this module up.

Sincerely,
	Aaron Marten