[sword-devel] Re: Poraa update?

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 21 18:37:41 MST 2005

Em Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:51:26 -0400, DM Smith escreveu:

> there was some question as to the copyright status.

  	No question at all, it is copyrighted 1,967 (1,974) by
Imprensa Bíblica Brasileira, a division of JUERP -- Junta de Educação
Religiosa e Publicações da Convenção Batista Brasileira.  I wrote them
twice with no answer, I should call them now.  The only issue was a
fellow Brazilian who wouldn't check the facts himself but anyway kept
questioning this fact.

	For some reason this was enough to keep my corrected version
out, but not to pull off the current one.  Go figure.

> Seems that the fixed version was not a correction of the module that
> is present on crosswire.

     	Yes, it was.  Only that the current one is misnamed and
misattributed -- the correct name is Versão Revisada da Tradução de
João Ferreira de Almeida de Acordo com os Melhores Textos em Hebraico
e Grego.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra  +55 (11) 5685 2219
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm        +55 (11) 5686 9607