[sword-devel] updated WEB and HNV bible modules?

Kahunapule Michael Johnson kahunapule at mpj.cx
Wed Sep 14 17:03:34 MST 2005

Thanks for working on that, Chris. :-)

An updated ASV text is on the way. It turns out that the texts at
asv1901.com and eBible.org/asv have been corrected with different sets
of user feedback, so converting them to a common format and seeing what
is different has revealed some more typos to correct. The webmaster of
asv1901.com and I are both working on correcting our texts. I'll let you
know when I finish going through the list.

Michael