[sword-devel] German Bible module update (beta area)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 14 16:10:51 MST 2005

Will,
	Something like:

VerseKey *key = module->getKey();
key->Headings(1);
key->Verse(0); // to get chapter heading
key->Chapter(0); // to get book heading
key->Book(0);  // to get testament heading
key->Testament(0); // to get module heading

after you set the key to whatever heading you desire, you should be able
to get the text from the module in the normal way:

const char *buffer = module->RenderText();

Hope this help (and is correct) :)

	-Troy.