[sword-devel] sword with Borland C++ Builder

Cengiz Ulku cengiz.ulku at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 06:52:08 MST 2005

Hello all,

I'm new to programming with C/C++. I have some knowledge with VB and
Delphi. Today I've installed the personal edition of C++BuilderX of
Borland in order to look at the source code of Sword.

I've downloaded the source with svn, the windows modules (BibleCS).

I wanted to be able to, at least, make it work on my windows in order
to begin something.

My pogramming knowledge is very basic but I can be useful maybe in UI
improvement.. Anyway, if someone can guide me I might learn and maybe
helpful(!).

Thanks!

Cengiz ULKU