[sword-devel] module creator

Philip Cooper pcooper1 at jam.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 06:16:45 MST 2005

William:

I'm interested!

Philip Cooper, Pastor
Griffith Memorial Baptist Church
Jackson, MS  USA
pcooper1 at jam.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William Canfield
  To: sword-devel at crosswire.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:42 AM
  Subject: [sword-devel] module creator

  I have written a small application which could help some in creating modules for Sword. It is designed as a simple html editor with syntax highlighting. New divisions can be entered at the click of a button and the module can be converted to a sword module with tree index etc also at the click of a button. I still have to write documentation, but I can provide a simply how-to for those who are interested. I have used to create some of my own modules and found it to work quite well in converting ThML.

  If there is any interest in such a tool, let me know and I will make it available.