[sword-devel] module creator

William Canfield canfield at nord-com.net
Tue Sep 6 00:42:26 MST 2005

I have written a small application which could help some in creating modules for Sword. It is designed as a simple html editor with syntax highlighting. New divisions can be entered at the click of a button and the module can be converted to a sword module with tree index etc also at the click of a button. I still have to write documentation, but I can provide a simply how-to for those who are interested. I have used to create some of my own modules and found it to work quite well in converting ThML.

If there is any interest in such a tool, let me know and I will make it available.