[sword-devel] how to get strongs numbers from KJV2003 module?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Oct 30 15:58:11 MST 2005

Hey guys,
	Just a quick note.  It seems the latest version of the SWORD libs does
indeed produce BAD output with mod2osis for Rev from the latest KJV.

	the SWORD libs do look in the current directory for modules (not sure
if Chris knew this).

	I'll try to see why we're getting bad output from the mod2osis soon.  I
tried it earlier, but must have used a month or so old version of the
library which did seem to work, so I probably messed things up with a
recent update of the osis filters.

	Anyway, my apologies for the bug.  I hope to fix it soon.

		-Troy.