[sword-devel] how to get strongs numbers from KJV2003 module?

John Walther djw at dnull.com
Tue Oct 25 17:01:06 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:19:02PM -0700, Chris Little wrote:
>You're using an old, incomplete version of the KJV module. Please update
>to the version currently on the site. It should fix all your problems.

In addition to my previous response, I notice that diatheke is somehow
getting the strong's numbers correct from the same module that I've been
running mod2osis on.

          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: John Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.