[sword-devel] how to get strongs numbers from KJV2003 module?

John Walther djw at dnull.com
Tue Oct 25 16:58:13 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:19:02PM -0700, Chris Little wrote:
>You're using an old, incomplete version of the KJV module. Please update
>to the version currently on the site. It should fix all your problems.

I downloaded the KJV module from this URL:

On your advice, I did it again.  Same results as before, no change in
the output.

Is there another place I should be downloading the module from?

I am using version 1.5.8 of the sword libraries; could this be the

Also, I am unzipping KJV.zip into its own directory "foo".  Then I "cd
foo" and run "mod2osis KJV".  Is it possible mod2osis is looking at some
system wide installed KJV instead of the one in the current directory?

          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: John Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.