[sword-devel] how to get strongs numbers from KJV2003 module?

John Walther djw at dnull.com
Tue Oct 25 16:58:13 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:19:02PM -0700, Chris Little wrote:
>You're using an old, incomplete version of the KJV module. Please update
>to the version currently on the site. It should fix all your problems.

I downloaded the KJV module from this URL:

  http://www.crosswire.org/sword/servlet/SwordMod.Verify?modName=KJV&pkgType=raw

On your advice, I did it again.  Same results as before, no change in
the output.

Is there another place I should be downloading the module from?

I am using version 1.5.8 of the sword libraries; could this be the
problem?

Also, I am unzipping KJV.zip into its own directory "foo".  Then I "cd
foo" and run "mod2osis KJV".  Is it possible mod2osis is looking at some
system wide installed KJV instead of the one in the current directory?

John

--
          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: John Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.