[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 20 02:40:37 MST 2005

Hi Lynn ...........

Lynn Allan wrote:

>YAPI ... yet another proto installer ... for biblecs ...
>This is closer to the full StarterKit version with (older versions of)
>sword.exe icu*.dll, InstallManager, and also the KJV.

I think you're on the right lines with this one.  EXCEPT - the
SWICU20.DLL needs to be included in the package.  I'm not sure you need
the 'alternate' path - if you do include it, there needs to be some sort
of explanation in the box - and maybe an override so it does nothing if
the user requires?  I take it it relates to the Sword path if the user
already has Sword?  If s/he already has it, why would they take the
starter kit?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).