[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 13 17:30:06 MST 2005

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback ... I don't see InnoSetup as an option ... at least that approach wouldn't be anything I could help with. I've never used it, and I have a fair amount of experience with NSIS ... and the overhead is only about 34kb (although that isn't much of an issue with multi-megabyte installs since the resources tend to be several megs)

I'm not all that eager to be responsible for putting the installer together ... there is a lot that can go wrong and it really needs input from people who are aware of the numerous applications that might want to co-exist together sharing the same resources. I'd gladly hand off the work so far on the nsis installer proto to anyone who wants to carry on and wrap it up.